We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ready made baby formula

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Ready made baby formula

Hi. Sorry this question has probably been asked so many times. Can anyone advise if there are anywhere near Hotel Alisios (or anywhere in that area) that stocks ready made baby formula, especially HIPP Organic please?

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Alisios
Hotel Alisios
361 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
Jaipur
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Indian, Asian, Balti
Spice Lounge
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Indian, Balti
5 replies to this topic
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
54,500 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ready made baby formula

I don't know about that one in particular, but about 10 minutes walk up the hill is the large Continente supermarket. They will have recognisable brands. Open all day every day, hotel staff will give you directions. Babies section upstairs.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ready made baby formula

Tried to buy ready made last time I was in the Algarve. There wasn’t any in the huge supermarket at Algarve shopping and I asked in the chemist nearby and they said it wasn’t a thing they did over there.

Mentioned in this post
Algarve
Algarve
Portugal
Algarve Shopping
Algarve Shopping
701 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ready made baby formula

That's great, thank you both!

Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ready made baby formula

Have you thought about getting it in Boots once you have gone through security at the airport. Also most of them have a click n collect service so you can pre order to ensure you get all your favourites

South West scotland
Level Contributor
351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ready made baby formula

Last time we were there with a baby the ready made formula was freely available in the Modelo, several different types. It wasn't upstairs in the baby bit though, just downstairs in the main supermarket.

Reply to: Ready made baby formula
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;