We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather??

Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Weather??

I’m heading over on Wednesday and I’m concerned about the weather. How warm is it over there at the minute? I know it’s early 20’s but is it still nice and warm.

9 replies to this topic
Carvoeiro, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather??

Yes 24 at the moment. Can cool off in the evenings

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
54,579 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather??

Everyone is 'worried' because we have rainy days forecast from Wednesday and into the weekend. Temperatures are a little bit below average for late May, as I write my thermometer out the back says it's only 22ºC and it's fairly windy. Warm enough in the sun for plenty of sunburn to be seen around at the weekend.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather??

I’ve checked the ipma website, and rain is forecast pretty much every day from Wednesday. Not sure if it’s just a few showers or it lasts all day like here? Unusual as we come at this time every May, and it’s the first time I’ve known so much rain to be forecast.

Bradford
Level Contributor
130 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather??

We arrive on Thursday and yes the forecast is rain and thunderstorms. Argh!!! I hope it picks up.. May have been better staying in the UK lol.

Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather??

That’s what I’m worries about, set to be 23 degrees here in Ireland from Friday on it would just be typical

Mentioned in this post
Ireland
Ireland
Europe
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,698 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather??

Cloudy today 22nd. It’s gone a lot cooler since the thunderstorm Sunday. Last night it was a bit chilly.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
54,579 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather??

Freezing here this morning, only 19.2ºC outside my back door in the shade. 100% cloud cover. 83% chance of showers tomorrow, 86% Thursday.

Edited: 22 May 2018, 14:44
Bradford
Level Contributor
130 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather??

Is it looking better for the weekend... those in albufiera now? Thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
54,579 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather??

I can only look at the same forecast as you. Cool and showery days are on the cards for the next week or so. Looks like we might get away with it for most of today. It's going to be one those spells where it's raining here and not 10 miles away, or vice-versa.

Reply to: Weather??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted