We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi on sunday

israel
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
taxi on sunday

i understand there is no bus on Sunday from train station to the airport

are there taxis to the airport

are restaurants open in the train station on Sunday

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,869 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi on sunday

Yes I am sure there are taxis at Liège-Guillemins station, to wherever you want to go (if you would feel safer having a phone number, this is for Taxis Bleus: 04/361 1161). As there is a big market in Liège on Sundays, on Quai de la Battte, I would guess there must also be at least a café open at the station, but am not sure about nearby restaurants.

Edited: 31 October 2011, 14:55
israel
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi on sunday

thanks

Liege, Belgium
Level Contributor
13 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi on sunday

Hello

Of course every restaurant and café’s are open in Liege on Sunday and also in station area.

You will also found around 10 taxi cabs waiting customers in front of the train station.

Best regards.

4. Re: taxi on sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 15:49