We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anne Frank House 30 Program

Texas
Level Contributor
6,683 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
Anne Frank House 30 Program

Okay. We have our tickets for our desired day and time for the AFH. I would love to get tickets for the 30 minute extra program. How can I do it? I couldn't figure it out by reading the web site.

As always your insight is greatly appreciated!!

New York
Level Contributor
139 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anne Frank House 30 Program

Go to the buy tickets page and there's a link that brings you to the 30 minute program.

Texas
Level Contributor
6,683 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anne Frank House 30 Program

Thanks Stacy!

My apologizes for the messed up title!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
44,848 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anne Frank House 30 Program

Not sure you can buy tickets to that separately but the site seems to be down at the moment so I can't check.

I thought they only sold that as part of a special ticket. The program is only in English at certain times and not on all day so not sure how that would stack up with your tickets anyway.

Texas
Level Contributor
6,683 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anne Frank House 30 Program

*apologies*

I couldn't edit because I was at my granddaughter's dance recital.

The owner is from the Netherlands!

Thank you Ronald. I guess if it's offered it pops up on check out as an option?

Edited: 30 April 2016, 23:41
Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anne Frank House 30 Program

When we bought our tickets, the 30 minute program was included. It wasn't an add-on (though we paid a bit more for our tickets) and there was no option to get tickets with only the tour for the time we selected.

As Ronaldo said, it seems to be time-dependent. If your tour time doesn't line up with the program schedule, then it seems that you're not able to get a ticket with the program.

Edited: 30 April 2016, 23:52
Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anne Frank House 30 Program

You buy the 30 min programme as part of a package with your tickets. It can't be purchased as an add-on to the tickets you've already bought.

Texas
Level Contributor
6,683 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anne Frank House 30 Program

Thanks Yall!

I may email the AFH and see if the program is offered at all on the day we are targeting.

8. Re: Anne Frank House 30 Program

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2017, 10:47