We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anne Frank Museum online tickets

Little Rock
Level Contributor
626 posts
115 reviews
Anne Frank Museum online tickets

I've searched for Anne Frank Museum tickets for the month of April for several months now. Today is February 2016 and the tickets are not for sale anywhere for the month of April. Is there something going on? Are they not pre-selling online tickets anymore? Please advise if you have any knowledge. I really appreciate it.

Brenda

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
11,787 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

Firstly, tickets are ONLY on sale at the Anne Frank website.

They meter out tickets, so just keep checking every day.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
2. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

The museum is changing and testing all kinds of things. For example recently they tested different opening hours and entry with 'pre-bought tickets only' for a large part of the day, and a queue only in the evening... and they are working on expansion plans for the entrance hall...

I imagine things like this may have an effect on the ticketing system and the online sales.

If I were you I'd just keep checking. Or you can e-mail the museum and ask, but you're probably not the only one doing that. ;-)

Edited: 01 February 2016, 23:18
Little Rock
Level Contributor
626 posts
115 reviews
3. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

Thank you for the update. I saw where they tested different opening times in January.

I will continue to check the official Anne Frank website daily for tickets. Thank you again.

ohio
Level Contributor
211 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

I was just checking to buy tickets in July and I see no tickets for sale either. Anyways if you learn anything please post an update.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
5. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k92333…

USA
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

They opened up the April tickets today!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
252 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

The official Anne Frank House website says:

===Begin Quote===

There is only a limited amount of online tickets available for each time slot. Entrance tickets become available on the website about two months in advance.

===End Quote===

annefrank.org/en/…

Also, not all type of tickets are available online (see same page).

Various online ticket sites do sell Anne Frank House tickets, but always in combination with another attraction or service: e.g. canal tour or walking tour + Anne Frank House visit. In the fine print, some offers say they include entrance, while others say you'll have to buy a ticket yourself.

Little Rock
Level Contributor
626 posts
115 reviews
8. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

Thank you all. I purchased my tickets as soon as they opened.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
41,021 posts
670 reviews
9. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

Maybe just check first week of month not exactly the first day of month.

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
804 posts
37 reviews
10. Re: Anne Frank Museum online tickets

I got mine for April 10th!!! I have been watching the website for months and finally!