We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Flats/Room - Couple need help:)

Warsaw, Poland
2 posts
Cheap Flats/Room - Couple need help:)

Hi,

me and my girlfriend are looking for some help in City.:)

We are searching for a cheap flat or a room to rent, maybe where to find good and cheap food for cooking;).

Are here some chili heads around?

We'll be from 25.09.15-06.10.15

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
11,929 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Cheap Flats/Room - Couple need help:)

What is a chili head?

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188590-c210518/Amste…

"Not all those who wander are lost.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Cheap Flats/Room - Couple need help:)

Do you mean chiliheads bbq restaurant .. If so there are none in amsterdam...Infact the only country i know of were there are any is the USA... There may be a chiliheads somewhere in Europe im sure but not where your heading to unfortunately...

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
18,778 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Cheap Flats/Room - Couple need help:)

It might help if you define what cheap means to you?

As in budget per room per night.

I assume you may be asking about whether there are any fellow tokers ahout? If so I will post a link that may steer you in the rights direction.

Here you go:

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com

Edited: 24 September 2015, 17:59
Warsaw, Poland
2 posts
4. Re: Cheap Flats/Room - Couple need help:)

chilihead is someone who loves chili:) just it. Not more expensive than 50$/night for a couple (rather less). Heard to talk to some folks near train stations...

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
5. Re: Cheap Flats/Room - Couple need help:)

It will even be hard to find two hostel beds in a shared dorm for that budget...

We use euros here so it's better to state your budget in euros.

Maybe you can try www.couchsurfing.org but it takes work to find hosts, they get many requests so yours needs to stand out. The more personal the request (not copy-paste), the better.

If you are on such a tight budget you will also need to research affordable places or ways to eat (self-catering would help), and how much the museums and other attractions cost that you might want to visit. In the Top Questions you will find one about things to do, one of the links leads you to free things to do in Amsterdam.

Good luck.

Edited: 25 September 2015, 03:12
6. Re: Cheap Flats/Room - Couple need help:)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2016, 10:46