We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just visited!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
26 reviews
Just visited!

Hi all,

My husband and I just visited Amsterdam for the first time this week, we fell in love what a beautiful city.

We stayed at the Inntel hotel Amsterdam central for £110 per night from rates to go. Excellent location literally 5 minute walk from central station.

We got around by using the trams so efficient and inexpensive €7.50 for 24 hours.

We will without a doubt be returning very soon!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
1. Re: Just visited!

Good to hear you liked it, despite many showers I'm sure! :-)

Come back soon.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
39,656 posts
659 reviews
2. Re: Just visited!

Great to hear. If you can can you add to the trip reports at the top of the forum for Amsterdam so others can have an idea of what you did and what you liked.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
45,268 posts
80 reviews
3. Re: Just visited!

Another convert. Excellent!!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Just visited!

I'll add our report to the rest!

Thank you!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Just visited!

I've just looked at the top for trip reports, now do I just write it there? Because it mentions to add a link?

Thank you

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
6. Re: Just visited!

You can simply type your report in the 'Reply' box in this thread: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k69566…

Or if you've already typed a report somewhere (with photos?) you can link to that, in that same thread. That one always stays at the top so it's easy for people to find your report. If you post it in this current post it will sink away into the dungeons of the forum.

Victoria, Minnesota
Level Contributor
318 posts
16 reviews
7. Re: Just visited!

My wife and I spent 3 days in Amsterdam in the middle of a big trip. We started in Ireland, then A'dam, and then to Paris. Like you, we fell in love, again, with each other, and the city. (We almost divorced in Paris, the city of love, go figure!) 5 years, and 5 visits later, I have my 6th trip booked for the end of October. This will be a solo trip for me, my first solo travel experience!

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
11,615 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Just visited!

Paris is the City of Light.

Texas
Level Contributor
6,724 posts
219 reviews
9. Re: Just visited!

Vicky do you care to share additional info on the places you visited, sites you saw, and restaurants you dined in?

Future travelers to Amsterdam like myself, gain so much from the insight of others. :D

Thanks in advance!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
26 reviews
10. Re: Just visited!

Hi

I have added our trip report to the top!