We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Amsterdam Central to Dusseldorf Airport

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
558 posts
27 reviews
Train from Amsterdam Central to Dusseldorf Airport

Hi, we are 4 adults looking to purchase train tickets from Amsterdam Central to Dusseldorf airport on 9 June departing at 14.35 arriving at 17.12. I am looking on Bahn.de and can see a price of 60E p.p is there likely to be a discount on the ICE,RE fare, and if I book online will I be able to print out the tickets and avoid the long que's at Amsterdam Central that are talked about on the forums. It looks like these tickets will be available for purchase from tomorrow (90 days out). At the moment there are no specials and am I on the correct website.

We are collecting a rental car from the airport for our 3 week journey through Germany, France and Austria, dropping off in Munich hence the reason to train from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf to avoid one way drop off fees and rental car options were more affordable in Dusseldorf than Cologne Airport.

Thank you in advance.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
558 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Train from Amsterdam Central to Dusseldorf Airport

It looks like I can print the tickets out. Therefore just looking to see when a discounted price may be available for this period of travel ?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
45,262 posts
80 reviews
2. Re: Train from Amsterdam Central to Dusseldorf Airport

Check again tomorrow. The price should only be €19.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
558 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Train from Amsterdam Central to Dusseldorf Airport

Thank you :D

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
558 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Train from Amsterdam Central to Dusseldorf Airport

All booked, very easy got tickets for 19e each and was able to print off. The site is in English but the tickets printed in German.

5. Re: Train from Amsterdam Central to Dusseldorf Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2016, 09:46