We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anne Frank house

Oregon coast
Level Contributor
584 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Anne Frank house

Looking ahead a few months in the online ticket sales on the website, it says "No Performances or Packages are Currently Scheduled In or After This Month". Earlier months seem to have tickets available. Does that mean they put them on sale a certain date ahead of time ... no earlier?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anne Frank house

That is correct usually only a couple of months in advance.

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
11,375 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anne Frank house

Correct. They usually open up sales anywhere from 60 to 90 days in advance. You'll just have to keep checking.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anne Frank house

Hi. I was wondering about this question as well. I was looking at dates in June and they have dates after ours for sale. I am assuming that means the tickets are already sold out. Thanks.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anne Frank house

Hi. I was wondering about this question as well. I was looking at dates in June and they have dates after ours for sale. I am assuming that means the tickets are already sold out. Thanks.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anne Frank house

They only sell a certain percentage online; you can always get tickets at the door but it may be a long queue.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
44,336 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anne Frank house

Dunno where you are looking but on the official AF site I don't see any tickets past the end of March.

7. Re: Anne Frank house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2016, 11:46