We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centre parcs

London
10 posts
Centre parcs

I looking to spend a couple of days in Amsterdam then a few days at a nearby centre parcs. Do you know which centre parc is easiest to get to from Amsterdam by public transport? Preferred option is de Eemhof but I cannot find how to get there.

Thanks!

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
1. Re: Centre parcs

The www.centerparcs.com website has Directions (with the address of a park) but that is only showing how to get there by car.

On www.9292ov.nl I found that it is a 50-minute walk from nearest bus stop, but that you can reach it by Regiotaxi, a cheap way of public transport.

send email to regiotaxi@flevoland.nl for info on price and how to book this.

Generally you can find (but in Dutch only) on www.9292ov.nl the exact info on how to get from one address to another in the whole country or from a train station to an address.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
2. Re: Centre parcs

Nearest to Amsterdam with easy public transport seems Park Zandvoort, on the coast, 6 minutes walk from the station to Vondellaan .

Every Wednesday, from 8 to 11 PM you can book special deals on www.centerparcs.nl

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
3. Re: Centre parcs

For the special Wednesday deal ( 7- 10 PM your time)

go to the Dutch www.centerparcs.nl website , to "Waanzinnige woensdag". I don't see this deal mentioned in other languages.

4. Re: Centre parcs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 03:46