We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 questions please..

Bat Yam, Tel Aviv...
4 posts
Save Topic
2 questions please..

Hi guys :)...sorry for my bad English.

1.in saturday i fly to Dam.I wanted to know if i can travel amsterdam in daylights with t-shirt and jeans or i'm to Optimistic and it's too cold for this clothing?Rain fell last few days there during the day?

2.What are the closing hours in the coffeeshops in Amsterdam?there are coffeeshops who works 24hrs?

thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Martine of Martine's Table
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, French, Dutch, European
Sweet Bob Amsterdam
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Brazilian
Mount Everest Tandoori
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Indian, Asian, Nepalese
Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
11,183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 questions please..

Weather for Saturday currently predicted for a high of 61 degrees with a 20% chance of rain. You be the judge.

Check out the coffeehouse opening hours here:

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 questions please..

Personally I'd freeze in a t-shirt in the current weather but everybody is different. I say bring various layers so that you can combine and take off / put clothes on according to the weather.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 questions please..

1. The weather here is unpredictable and its best to dress in layers. A t-shirt and jeans alone would be a little optimistic with the rain we have had as of late.

2. The latest a coffeeshop is open will be 01:00. See the link posted in reply #1, there is a detailed map with the shops and hours.

Bat Yam, Tel Aviv...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 questions please..

thanks a lot guys!

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
863 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 questions please..

It's looking pretty grey and miserable at the moment.

Bring a raincoat.

:-)

6. Re: 2 questions please..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 10:49