We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concert Travel Question

UK
Level Contributor
99 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Concert Travel Question

Hi,

We are off to see Nick Cave at the Heineken Music Hall in November and cant wait!! - last time we went there you had to get a strip of tickets for use on the metro to Biljmer - what do we do now the tickets are no longer used - this will be the only public transport we will use whilst in the city as we prefer to walk everywhere, so basically its just for that night..

Can you just buy an old fashioned return ticket before going or do you need to purchase one of the new cards you load up with credit?

Probably a stupid question I know, but your help is much appreciated

Thanks

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concert Travel Question

All explained in the article about public transit in the Top Questions to the right. In short there is either a one hour pass for €2,80 or 24 hour pass for €7,50. Both available at the silver/grey GVB machine at the metro entrance.

Mentioned in this post
GVB
GVB
2,604 Reviews
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
UK
Level Contributor
99 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concert Travel Question

Thanks Balou - I dont know why I didn't look there first!

3. Re: Concert Travel Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2014, 10:46