We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what i can use as transportation late night

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
what i can use as transportation late night

i want to ask what i can use as transportation late night when i am returning back to the hotel?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
44,027 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what i can use as transportation late night

Your feet? I have no idea which hotel you are staying at as my crystal ball fell off it's stand and broke.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
870 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what i can use as transportation late night

Regular trams, busses and metro stop running a little over midnight. during the night there are several nightbus lines which run once an hour (midweek) or twice and hour (weekends).

London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
23,419 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what i can use as transportation late night

Amsterdam has things called taxis. These are saloon cars with a driver, and can be hired at any time of the day or night to take you to your destination. At the end of the ride you pay the driver for this service. I used one once, it was very good and I think they should have them in all towns and cities.

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: what i can use as transportation late night

yes, you should use taxis if you want to get ripped off.I wouldnt' use them by day, let alone in the middle of the night.

5. Re: what i can use as transportation late night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 09:46