We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Van Gogh museum with I Amsterdam City Card

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Van Gogh museum with I Amsterdam City Card

Hi guys,

I was wondering if I purchase an IAmsterdam City Card, where the visit of Van Gogh museum is free, will this mean that I won't have to wait in line with all the other visitors (similar to the treatment you get when buying online the tickets - no waiting at the entrance)?

I didn't find this info in the IAmsterdam City Card guide...

Thanks in advance,

Catalina

Mentioned in this post
Van Gogh Museum
Van Gogh Museum
53,047 Reviews
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Brit in Costa...
Level Contributor
212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Van Gogh museum with I Amsterdam City Card

"Museum card holders gain free access to the museum and do not need to order tickets online or wait in ticket lines" www.vangoghmuseum.nl/vgm/index.jsp…

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Van Gogh museum with I Amsterdam City Card

Thanks for the quick response!

I gather that Iamsterdam card is included in the "museum card" generic category, right?

3. Re: Van Gogh museum with I Amsterdam City Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:12