We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queens Day 2012

connecticut
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Topic
Queens Day 2012

Anyone around want to meet up In Amsterdam end of April, May? We are a group from all over the states.Queens Day cruise on the canals is a must! I posted something about getting a boat for that day and they took down my post and responses for some reason. Probably thought I was a business.

flickr.com/photos/…

Let me know...that time of year is the best in Amsterdam and have been going there for the past eight QD's.

Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
239 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Queens Day 2012

Hey man......officially....yes....love to get together on and around Queen's day!!

Jim n Leah

connecticut
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Queens Day 2012

Great Jim,

We arrive on Tuesday the 24th and leave May 4th. I see you play bass in your pic. My friend brought his fiddle last year. Should of saw the looks we got when he played on the deck of our houseboat. My friend from S.D. is bringing his guitar...he's pretty good. Fun times for sure every time we go. Have you been to the beach at Zandvoort?

3. Re: Queens Day 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 April 2012, 16:25
Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
239 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Queens Day 2012

Kazoos.....that's the ticket!

Have not been to the beach yet, have made it as far as Haarlem. We get in the Friday and leaving Wednesday....short trip....

What part of town is your houseboat?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,354 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Queens Day 2012

Sounds great! You can count me in! :)

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,970 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Queens Day 2012

how much $$$$ to ride your boat?

connecticut
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Queens Day 2012

Hey Jim,

The houseboat "Klara Maria" is at Nieuwe Keizersgracht 62 at the Weesperstraat bridge, very close to Waterlooplein area.

flickr.com/photos/…

Have rented four other houseboats and this is by far the best one to rent. QD cruise is from 12 to 3 but usually goes over 4 hours and then back to the houseboat QD party!

flickr.com/photos/…

Were meeting friends up at Suzies saloon that Friday for happy hour and some if you would like to have a couple of drinks

connecticut
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Queens Day 2012

Got your orange?

Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
239 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Queens Day 2012

Should have plenty of Orange!!! Cool.....got your houseboat plugged into maps. You guys look like you have plenty of fun. Suzies sounds great....can't recall having been there, but had it on my list as a smoker friendly bar.....Will definitely plan on heading over there Friday.

The first house boat we stayed on was on the Amstel, across from Mulligans.

Man.....we leave a week from today!!! Can't freaking wait!!!

connecticut
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Queens Day 2012

Hey Jim,

Cant wait to have a beer and some tasty hash with you. I land on Tuesday, so 2 more days! I'll meet you at Suzies at 5p for happy hour!

Don't forget the the Kazoo's!

2006 pics

flickr.com/photos/…

Edited: 22 April 2012, 08:53