We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam City Accommodation

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Amsterdam City Accommodation

Hello,

I am travelling to Amsterdam for 7 nights in August with 2 friends. We are looking for reasonably priced accommodation in the city of Amsterdam, close to lots of attractions.

Could you please recommend some hotels - absolute maximum of $200 AUS per night. Doesn't have to be flash but not hostel like! Hotels must be in the city area.

Thank you and really appreciate your help.

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Hostels in Amsterdam
Lucky Lake Hostel
Lucky Lake Hostel
#1 of 4 Speciality lodging in Vinkeveen
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
#1 of 12 Speciality lodging in Haarlem
CityHub Amsterdam
CityHub Amsterdam
#6 of 255 Speciality lodging in Amsterdam
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
44,072 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amsterdam City Accommodation

So you need a triple room I guess. Probably you would be better looking at apartment rental. Also when you give a budget and are asking for help in a Euro zone country it would be helpful if you expressed your budget in euros not AUS $$. Neveer mind I have looked it up for you so top end is 150 euros per night, correct?

Try the Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer, Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre, or VRBO for apartment rental.

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Movenpick Hotel...
6,818 Reviews
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
17,552 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amsterdam City Accommodation

An apt rental will work.

Booking two double rooms via Priceline NYOP bidding for a 4 or a 5 star will work and will-should keep you within budget. Or at least very close.

You can read a few of our dozens of PL threads we have here.

Edited: 22 March 2012, 16:42
3. Re: Amsterdam City Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 19:10