We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam City Accommodation

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Amsterdam City Accommodation

Hello,

I am travelling to Amsterdam for 7 nights in August with 2 friends. We are looking for reasonably priced accommodation in the city of Amsterdam, close to lots of attractions.

Could you please recommend some hotels - absolute maximum of $200 AUS per night. Doesn't have to be flash but not hostel like! Hotels must be in the city area.

Thank you and really appreciate your help.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
46,102 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Amsterdam City Accommodation

So you need a triple room I guess. Probably you would be better looking at apartment rental. Also when you give a budget and are asking for help in a Euro zone country it would be helpful if you expressed your budget in euros not AUS $$. Neveer mind I have looked it up for you so top end is 150 euros per night, correct?

Try the Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer, Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre, or VRBO for apartment rental.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
19,153 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Amsterdam City Accommodation

An apt rental will work.

Booking two double rooms via Priceline NYOP bidding for a 4 or a 5 star will work and will-should keep you within budget. Or at least very close.

You can read a few of our dozens of PL threads we have here.

Edited: 22 March 2012, 16:42
3. Re: Amsterdam City Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 19:10