We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where the tourist bus can stop?

Prague, Czech...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
where the tourist bus can stop?

I need advice from you. In Amsterdam we are looking for the tourist bus stop( for a quick exit or for the rapid onset)somewhere in the museum district (at Rijksmusea).

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
44,343 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where the tourist bus can stop?

Your post made very little sense until I read from your other posts that you are actually driving a coach or at least in charge of one, correct??

Coach parking is available in the parking garage under the Museumplein. you enter from the Paulas Potterstraat. If you just want to drop people off then you can probably get away with parking on the Van Baerlestraat in the filter lane for the car par near the albert Heijn, opposite the concert hall. You cant park there though but will be ok for a few minutes I suppose

q-park.nl/nl/…museumplein-bus

Mentioned in this post
Albert Heijn
Albert Heijn
229 Reviews
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2. Re: where the tourist bus can stop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 01:09