We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tobacco prices

derry
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
tobacco prices

hi can anyone tell me the price of golden virginia tobacco and amber leaf please?

also does anyone know the limit when flying back into the UK?

cheers

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tobacco prices

This question gets asked at least once a month. Here is the most recent thread tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k41577…

Peace,

Balou

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,949 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tobacco prices

and the limit seems to be as much as you can carry...

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,634 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tobacco prices

The limit is 3Kg for reasonable use befoer you start hearig the sound of rubber gloves snapping on behind you.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,949 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tobacco prices

rubber gloves?...oooh

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: tobacco prices

Well if the tobacco price was asked, then I guess it would fit to ask the alcohol price also. How much is the avarege price of gin / beer / vodka / rum in shops?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,634 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tobacco prices

Spirits are around 12 to 15 euros a botle I think. 500ml can of Heineken around €1. You can't buy spirits in supermarkets, you have to got to Dirk III or Gall & Gall or a nightshop

Blyth, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: tobacco prices

what is the currnet price in Amsterdam for 45grams of turner pouch 0f 10 going this tues and does anyone know the number on the main street as forgot the number

Edited: 10 September 2011, 20:00
8. Re: tobacco prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 17:48