We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pre-paid chipknip card

uk
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
pre-paid chipknip card

Can anyone tell me if the pre-paid chipknip card is available to use on both on the trains and the trams , my usual trip is for 5 /6 days with a trip to Den hauge , Utrecht , and Alkmaar , I normally spend around €100 on trains and € 24 on a tram pass getting a €50 pre-paid chipknip card will be a good thing if I can use it on the trains and trams .

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
61,988 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pre-paid chipknip card

Please FIRST read the answer on your earlier question before posting it another time :-(

Tnx,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

uk
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pre-paid chipknip card

I haven't posted a question on a pre paid chipknip card , and if you don't wont to answer my question don't reply to it .

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
61,988 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pre-paid chipknip card

Someone using YOUR userid did so using exactly your text. See

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k41266…

Internet remembers everything they say ;-)

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pre-paid chipknip card

In which case, either

1. someone else is using your TA account;

2. you have been spending too much time in one of our coffeeshops, or

3. you are just naturally batty! ;-)

Your contributions listed on your TA profile confirms three posts on this subject from you (as of now) and Erik has taken the time and trouble to respond to the first of your posts in a manner which I think is both accurate and fullsome.

5. Re: pre-paid chipknip card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2011, 09:51