We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus 172 Schedule to Aalsameer Flower Market

Okatie, South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
12 helpful votes
Bus 172 Schedule to Aalsameer Flower Market

We are planning to visit the Aalsameer Flower Market in the early hours of Monday, April 13th. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a bus schedule for this line. We are staying at the Convent Hotel and I am told it is a short walk to the bus stop. Can anyone help me with getting a schedule?

I saw earlier posts that were no longer active, but the links did not work as instructed. Thank you in advance for your help.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
1. Re: Bus 172 Schedule to Aalsameer Flower Market

yes, bus 172 to aalsmeer..its a connexxion bus..takes about 45 minutes..leaves about every 15 minutes

busstop 'Nieuwezijds Kolk' in Amsterdam

take Bus 172 destination Kudelstaart. Get off at busstop 'BVFH Hoofdingang' in Aalsmeer.

the 6am bus ought to get you there on time

http://journeyplanner.9292.nl/default.aspx

Edited: 19 March 2010, 10:30
Okatie, South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
12 helpful votes
2. Re: Bus 172 Schedule to Aalsameer Flower Market

Thanks so much for this great information. We're excited about our visit.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
319 helpful votes
3. Re: Bus 172 Schedule to Aalsameer Flower Market

Friends of mine went to the Flower auction in Aalsmeer. They were a bit disappointed to not get very close to the flowers. You only can walk on walkways high above them. Going to www.keukenhof.nl seems a much better idea and you don't have to get up so early.

4. Re: Bus 172 Schedule to Aalsameer Flower Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 10:49