We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampshire Golfhotel Waterland Purmerend,

melbourne
Level Contributor
164 posts
5 reviews
Hampshire Golfhotel Waterland Purmerend,

When I booked my trip I didnt take into account Easter and will be in Amsterdam 8/4-12/4. Given its a major holiday all hotels are booked or around $300 a night, what is the opinion of the Hampshire Golfhotel Waterland Purmerend, Facilities look great, am more comcerned with being able to get into the city, I do not drive and will be relying on transport, have read about a bus, I do not mind travelling (get to look out of the window at new sights) but is it so far out that its not practical?

Thanks for your thoughts

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
62,477 posts
226 reviews
1. Re: Hampshire Golfhotel Waterland Purmerend,

Hi there,

Had a fullday business session there some time back. Good restaurant, hotel looks also professional.

It's indeed about 2 buses per hour to 'Dam, taking 30-45 mins one-way. So whether that's practical enough or not is partly a matter of taste...

Hope this gives some help,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

2. Re: Hampshire Golfhotel Waterland Purmerend,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 03:48