We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunhead of 1617 B&B vs Freeland Hotel

california
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Sunhead of 1617 B&B vs Freeland Hotel

I will be staying in Amsterdam early April and have had a hard time looking for a decent mid range hotel that fits my budget, taste and schedule.

However, i did get offers from Sunhead of 1617 (Red tulip room) and Freeland hotel (rose room), but i can not decide which one to stay in!!

Which hotel do you recommend?

Your advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Sunhead of 1617 B&B vs Freeland Hotel

Well im going to Amsterdam March 27 to April 3rd,

and staying at the hotel Freeland basically from the reviews and the price, i had my friend that live in amsterdam take a look at the place before i booked and he said it a great deal, now remember hotels are small rooms are small in Amsterdam i stayed at this place like 10 years ago (cant remember the name) but it was dreadful.i let you know when i get back, if that helps

Peace Matt

ps check out the reviews on here

2. Re: Sunhead of 1617 B&B vs Freeland Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 14:49