We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for 1 month rental please?

phoenix
Level Contributor
169 posts
18 reviews
Suggestions for 1 month rental please?

Hello, looking for recommendations for long-term rental for month of July? Something that could sleep 2 people in separate beds, no studios or houseboats. Would be lovely to have a small garden to sit in for coffee, but not a requirement. It's been a long time and my fav (Suite 259) is now closed. I'm also open to having my eyes opened on areas I wouldn't necessarily have considered 20 years ago. Love Vondelpark, Museumplein areas. $4000 US or less would be wonderful, but willing to consider up to $7000 if it is worth it. Dank u wel!

3 replies to this topic
Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
1 review
1. Re: Suggestions for 1 month rental please?

With that kind of money available, maybe you should just buy a place in Amsterdam?

phoenix
Level Contributor
169 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Suggestions for 1 month rental please?

;-) Maybe that is next!

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
12,052 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Suggestions for 1 month rental please?

Racine - Read this first. While the popout says it could be outdated, it's still pretty relevant.

https:/…Renting.An.Apartment.html

After studying it go to the AirBnB and VRBO websites. Plug in you dates, set your budget, look through the other filters for "neighborhoods" and amenities and click on the appropriate ones. Look through the offerings and bookmark ones you like. If you come up with multiple options come back and ask for advice. We'll be glad to help. Provide us the link though.

That's how I do my research and trust me I've done it many times. In Amsterdam there are some new regulations you won't encounter elsewhere such as limiting rentals to a total of 30 days starting next year. It's been driving prices up.

Good luck with your search and let us know how it goes.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness"--Mark Twain

Reply to: Suggestions for 1 month rental please?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted