We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rock the city from Heineken Experience

Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Topic
Rock the city from Heineken Experience

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to start the rock the city tour from the Heineken Experience because I'm coming from the Albert Cuyp Market.

Few questions:

Is it a guided tour in the Heineken Experience?

If i start the tour at 16:30, do I have enough time to factor in a swing ride at Adam Lookout? I read that the Lookout closes at 10pm.

Are we guaranteed a seat on the boatride to Adam lookout? Are there specific departure times to meet?

3 replies to this topic
Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rock the city from Heineken Experience

<Is it a guided tour in the Heineken Experience?>

On the very first page of their website you are given the option of the "Heineken Tour" or the "VIP Tour". Not quite sure what you didn't understand.

<If i start the tour at 16:30, do I have enough time to factor in a swing ride at Adam Lookout? I read that the Lookout closes at 10pm.>

Just a curious question - Are you planning on spending 5.5 hours at the HE?

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness"--Mark Twain

Edited: 16 August 2018, 01:40
The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
865 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rock the city from Heineken Experience

Hi Thenicetourist,

I think the Heineken Tour included in the Rock The City package is the regular tour.

If it is, then it is (as the website says) a self-guided tour of 1.5 hours. And afterwards you get two drinks.

Since it is self-guided, I would think you could go as fast or as slow as you want but most likely it will not take more than 1.5 hours.

For your timeslot (16:30), the boat will leave at 18:30. It will drop you off at the A'dam Tower for the Lookout.

Last admission for A'dam Lookout is at 21:00.

Assuming the boat ride is 1-1.5 hours, then you would still have time to do the A'dam Lookout.

Otherwise, I would assume that Heineken would not offer this package deal. :)

If you want peace of mind, you can ask Heineken how long the boat ride lasts.

https://tickets.heinekenexperience.com/…

Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rock the city from Heineken Experience

Thanks!

Reply to: Rock the city from Heineken Experience
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted