We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult Clubs ?

England
4 posts
Adult Clubs ?

We will be in Amsterdam 15th - 18th March would love to visit an Adult culb or two ( We are a M & F couple ) we are not looking for a swingers club, just good "Honest "fun. Most web sites suggest most are either a rip off or full of single males. Any help would be apprecaited.

Thanks

Aj and As

PS ... We would like to stay in Amsterdam and not travel out to far.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Adult Clubs ?

Not many swingers clubs in the centre other than Same Place (www.sameplace.nl) but these may interest you:

www.club-paradise.nl/

www.showboat.nl/

www.clubnonstop.nl/uk/

In addition, this website can also give you other options if you trawl through its messgae board.

/www.ignatzmice.com/

England
4 posts
2. Re: Adult Clubs ?

Thanks but we were looking for an Adult club NOT Swingers clubs

Eastbourne, New...
Level Contributor
520 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Adult Clubs ?

I don't think I understand. I know what a swingers club is, but how would you define an adult club?

England
4 posts
4. Re: Adult Clubs ?

We understand there are Live shows etc

We have looked up the supper club and wondered if there are anyother simular clubs around.

We don't want a "pole dancing club" or "swingers club"

Sorry for messing you about

Many thanks for you time

AjAs

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Adult Clubs ?

The Supper Club is basically a restaurant in which the punters loungue around on beds and have dinner. You can also dance there too. It may be a bit avant guarde but it is not "Adult" in the sexual sense.

Since you stated in your original posting that most clubs appeared to be either a rip-off or full of single males, I presumed that your enquiry was related to swinger-type clubs.

If you are not looking for a pole dancing/ lap dancing/swingers club, then perhaps you need to define what you mean by good "honest" fun!!

England
4 posts
6. Re: Adult Clubs ?

Looking for live s*x shows or the likes

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
26 reviews
7. Re: Adult Clubs ?

Probabaly the best of the bunch for live s*x shows is the Casa Rosso in the RLD. Shows last just under an hour or so.

Great tourist attraction and not to be missed. ;-)

8. Re: Adult Clubs ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 11:49