We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online ticket purchase for the Anne Frank House

urbana, illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Online ticket purchase for the Anne Frank House

I bought 2 online tickets 8 days ago to the Anne Frank house in mid June 2017, as of today still haven't received an email confirmation. My credit card company said the fees have been charged to my card. I wonder how long it usually takes for the email to arrive to online ticket buyers. Thanks.

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
5,281 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online ticket purchase for the Anne Frank House

You should have received the tickets shortly after you bought them, but some mail providers seem to block these e-mails. The website of the Anne Frank huis even has a FAQ about this problem;

annefrank.org/en/…31

Europe
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Online ticket purchase for the Anne Frank House

Have you checked the spam folder of your email to see if it maybe went in there?

urbana, illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Online ticket purchase for the Anne Frank House

Thank you both. Taking action now. 👍

4. Re: Online ticket purchase for the Anne Frank House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2018, 11:48