We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6Hrs in Zurich....

Pune
2 posts
Save Topic
6Hrs in Zurich....

I will reach at Zurich Airport on 14th Aug at 6.05AM........& my next flight is at 16.45...so I have 11hrs, so, plz advise nearby place in Zurich to visit....& I should retrun to airport within 6hrs....

Edited: 07 August 2013, 12:58
Mentioned in this post
Zurich Airport
Zurich Airport
Zurich, Switzerland
Zurich
Zurich
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
Zuerich
Destination Expert
for Zurich
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6Hrs in Zurich....

Hi Kavi2013

Take a look over on the right side of the page (over there ->) ... you will see "Top questions about Zurich" and then under that "What can I see with only a few hours in Zurich?"

... I think you will find your answers there!

Have fun planning.

Mentioned in this post
Zurich
Zurich
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
42,014 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6Hrs in Zurich....

Depending on where you are flying to, you most likely do not need to be at the airport again until 1 or 2 hrs before flight time. You will be checked in and have your boarding pass...so all you will need to do is to go through Security and get to the gate.

The airport is roughly 15mins by train from the middle of Zürich. With all that time at your disposal you could even work in a trip to the Rhine Falls if you like - trains leave, some with connections, quite frequently for the Rhine Falls from the airport. Then come back, continue on into town and walk around the old town for a couple of hours... For train times see www.sbb.ch/en

Mentioned in this post
Rhine Falls
Rhine Falls
2,715 Reviews
Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland
3. Re: 6Hrs in Zurich....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 10:49