We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking around Geneva mid May

Chicago
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking around Geneva mid May

I am going to Geneva on business at the beginning of May. I have explored the city on my last trip there and am really hoping to do some hikes.

I will be done w work on Thursday and am leaving Sunday night so I have all day Friday/Saturday and most of Sunday to hike. I will have a car and am very flexible with budget. What is the best place to go for a challenging hike? I will be with a co-worker and we are both in great physical shape

Geneva
Level Contributor
4 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking around Geneva mid May

Have a look at www.gpsies.com and browse around Geneva. There are many challenging hikes not far away, for instance this one

www.gpsies.com/map.do?fileId=rtwjdsezpyahaplv

If you have a hiking GPS, you can download the hikes

Another one I like is Chemin de la Thuile

chemin-de-la-thuile.jimdo.com/le-chemin/

2. Re: Hiking around Geneva mid May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:47