We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday in Geneva

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday in Geneva

I have already been to Geneva, but am going back again. I only have Sunday to tour. Last time I visisted I did just about everything there is to do on a Sunday in Old Town. I arrive around 8:30 a.m. and am meeting someone who arrives around 2:00 p.m. Can I take a train somewhere and see sights and return in time to meet up with my friend (who'll want me to take her to Old Town because it's her first time in Geneva).

I appreciate any suggestions.

CERN Univers de particules
Science Museums, Sightseeing Tours
Geneve Roule
Sightseeing Tours
KeyTours S.A.
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
39,412 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday in Geneva

Take a boat to Yvoire, in France. Walk around the lovely medieval walled village and have an early lunch. visit the "Jardin de Cinq Sens" near the château. Then boat back to Geneva. Boats leave from the quai du Mt Blanc about 10 mins walk from the station. for schedules - www.cgn.ch and for a walking tour of the old town

2. Re: Sunday in Geneva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 21:50