We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-bike tour from Lucca with wine tasting

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
E-bike tour from Lucca with wine tasting
Save

Any recommendations for e-bike tour from Lucca that includes wine tasting? It seems that everyone uses the same tour operator, at least the photos on most sites are the same. We would love to do this and would appreciate recommendations. Thank you, Cherie

4 replies to this topic
United States
Level Contributor
10,565 posts
13 reviews
19 helpful votes
1. Re: E-bike tour from Lucca with wine tasting
Save

The only one I know of is Not Ordinary Ways. You didn’t mention the names of the ones you saw.

http://www.notordinaryways.com/

TAB

South East England...
Level Contributor
7,734 posts
5 reviews
41 helpful votes
2. Re: E-bike tour from Lucca with wine tasting
Save

This company used to be based in Via Elisa, Lucca but have moved to Capannori, they still offer a bike and wine tour starting from Viale San Concordio which is outside Lucca's walls: https://www.tuscanbike.it/en/travel/9/visit-with-tasting-to-a-tuscan-winery-in-the-lucca-countryside

mesh

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
60 reviews
49 helpful votes
3. Re: E-bike tour from Lucca with wine tasting
Save

Drinking wine and riding a bicycle. What could go wrong? ;-)

Just kidding.

Wishing you a wonderful time.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: E-bike tour from Lucca with wine tasting
Save

Thank you all for the replies. I actually did think about the consequences of drinking wine and riding a bike but I think we'll have a good time. I reserved with "Get Your Guide" because of a couple 2019 reviews on TA and Tuscan Bike only offered theirs' on Thursdays, which we could not do. Thank you again for the help, Cherie

Reply to: E-bike tour from Lucca with wine tasting
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lucca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.