We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half-day bike tour with lunch

Turkey
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Half-day bike tour with lunch

I would like to make a half day bike tour on 12/13.09.09 (with lunch?)in Florence/ near side. We are to females in 'normal' condition, this means the bike tour should be easy/intermediate. The other point is I want to pay on the day of tour if possible.( or -1 day).Can anybody help me ?

Mentioned in this post
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

http://italyartvia.com has a bike tour (an easy ride) through the chianti countryside..lunch is included and also wine tasting.

I am sure they can give you the details about paying.

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

Is this the tour, Agatha?

…artviva.com/tours/135/tuscany_bike_tour_and…

Level Contributor
39 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

Just don't make it a bike tour of Florence. The Vespas and motorbikers are crazy in the city and will run you down! Go out into Tuscany or a nice bike ride is on the wall around Lucca. You can rent bikes just inside the main gate.

Mentioned in this post
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Lucca
Lucca
Province of Lucca, Italy
Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

No ,it is not Anon. The tour I know about is a bike tour and lunch, no swimming. Also much less expensive than the one you found. Although that one soulnd like great fun!

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

Thanks, Agatha - but it is Artviva, not artvia, right?

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

You are absolutely correct! Oh those typos get us every time :)

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

It happens to me most times as well. I butted in just because it was a web address.

8. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2010, 10:51