We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half-day bike tour with lunch

Turkey
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Half-day bike tour with lunch

I would like to make a half day bike tour on 12/13.09.09 (with lunch?)in Florence/ near side. We are to females in 'normal' condition, this means the bike tour should be easy/intermediate. The other point is I want to pay on the day of tour if possible.( or -1 day).Can anybody help me ?

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

http://italyartvia.com has a bike tour (an easy ride) through the chianti countryside..lunch is included and also wine tasting.

I am sure they can give you the details about paying.

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

Is this the tour, Agatha?

…artviva.com/tours/135/tuscany_bike_tour_and…

Level Contributor
39 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

Just don't make it a bike tour of Florence. The Vespas and motorbikers are crazy in the city and will run you down! Go out into Tuscany or a nice bike ride is on the wall around Lucca. You can rent bikes just inside the main gate.

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

No ,it is not Anon. The tour I know about is a bike tour and lunch, no swimming. Also much less expensive than the one you found. Although that one soulnd like great fun!

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
48 reviews
5. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

Thanks, Agatha - but it is Artviva, not artvia, right?

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

You are absolutely correct! Oh those typos get us every time :)

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
48 reviews
7. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

It happens to me most times as well. I butted in just because it was a web address.

8. Re: Half-day bike tour with lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2010, 10:51