We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train stations between Florence and Poggibonsi

Kiama Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Train stations between Florence and Poggibonsi

Hi to all from Australia,

I will be staying in Poggibonsi for a week and wanting to catch the local trains to Florence and Siena. As I am new to train travel in Italy and not wanting to miss my stops would anyone be able to help with a list of stations between Florence and Poggibonsi and Poggibonsi and Siena.

Kind regards

washington, dc
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Train stations between Florence and Poggibonsi

You can get all that information from the railroad website, at:

www.trenitalia.it

Enter the departure and arrival information, select the train you are interested in, click on "info", and it will tell you the stops.

For the Florence - Poggibonsi route, the stops (usually) are at:

Firenze Rifredi, Montelupo-Capraia, Empoli, Castelfiorentino, and Certaldo before you get to

Poggibonsi-S. Gimignano.

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,375 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train stations between Florence and Poggibonsi

Also all stations have clear signs along the platforms so you really can't miss your stops.

3. Re: Train stations between Florence and Poggibonsi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2010, 12:46