We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B-ticket reservation issues

California
1 post
Save Topic
B-ticket reservation issues

I reserved two tickets for the uffizi and two tickets for the accademia. My credit card has already been charged, I recieved the confirmation email, but I havn't recieved the secondary emails with the registration codes. It has been a week and I have sent three emails to their help email address. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

Maybe it has been stopped by your browser - look in the spam tray. In any case, bring your receipt to the cashier on the day and phone when you are in Italy.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
335 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

I also bought Uffizi and Acc. tickets on this site. I rec'd an email with a receipt of my purchase but it didnt have a registration code. Is this necessary to get admitted?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

Bring whatever you got. i don't think you should have any problems because you bought the tickets not just book them. whoever books by phone must have the booking ref.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
335 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

Thanks Anon...you always have the answers! You are the best! I think I can sleep tonight with some questions answered. Tomorrow is another day of planning!

Stephanie

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

Enjoy, Stephanie!!

singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

Hi I am having problem with the online booking.

During the process of the credit card, the web browser was shown blank.

I called up my credit card and was told the transactions went through. However, I did not receive any confirmation email from them. How long do they take to send to us?

singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

Hi, I tried to email help@bassilichi.it, but i received a 'delivery status notification failure'.

Now I don know whether my I'll get my ticket even though the transactions went through and I am flying off to Italy in 4days time.

Sigh!

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

Try checking in your spam folder. Take with your any confirmation mail you got and try phone Bassilichi at ++39-055-42281

Good luck! I am sure everything will sort itself out just fine.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

You can also try to email INFO@bassilichi.it.

singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: B-ticket reservation issues

I've tried the the email and got the delivery status error as:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

WebTicket@bassilichi.it

Stefano.Govoni@bassilichi.it"

Anybody have their number to call? I call up the museum in Italy and was told that that the internet booking is a separate company n the museum itself only do phone reservation.