We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo Vecchio- Secret passage tour

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Palazzo Vecchio- Secret passage tour

We will be using the firenze card for admission to Palazzo Vecchio. We would like to go on the secret passage tour also so I was wondering how to book that. Do you have to book in advance and does anyone know the price? Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Palazzo Vecchio
Palazzo Vecchio
7,836 Reviews
Florence, Italy
4 replies to this topic
Finland
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palazzo Vecchio- Secret passage tour

The tours are 4 euros but I'm not sure if a tour alone without the admission ticket can be booked from the website (?). One option is to email them - I got my tour booked that way when the website was acting up.

info.museicivici@comune.fi.it

Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo Vecchio- Secret passage tour

You can book at the link below for €14.00, if places are available. The €14.00 includes the visit of the Palazzo Vecchio which you can visit after the tour.

I understand from posts on TA in the past that, even if no places are available in the online link, you can email them and arrange other times for the tour and pay when you get there.

…comune.fi.it/1_museo-di-palazzo-vecchio/

Mentioned in this post
Palazzo Vecchio
Palazzo Vecchio
7,836 Reviews
Florence, Italy
Northport, New York
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palazzo Vecchio- Secret passage tour

I requested the tour via email to the Palazzo Vecchio and they held my tickets at the ticket office until I arrived. I am not sure when you will be visiting, but when I was there about 2 weeks ago it was REALLY HOT inside the "secret rooms". Bring something to fan yourself with!

Mentioned in this post
Palazzo Vecchio
Palazzo Vecchio
7,836 Reviews
Florence, Italy
Southport, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Palazzo Vecchio- Secret passage tour

Thank you for your replies I've emailed regarding tickets.

Reply to: Palazzo Vecchio- Secret passage tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted