We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATAF - 24-hour tickets

1 post
Save Topic
ATAF - 24-hour tickets

Hi,

Does anyone have current information whether the 24-hour tickets are still being sold in Florence ? I have searched extensively ATAF's website and they don't have them in the different types of tickets listed. Still on many websites I find explanations that there are 24-hour tickets and since those are pretty standard for most major European cities, I was wondering if they just missed mentioning it on their site. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Best Seller
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
7,254 Reviews
from US$ 104.80*
Best Seller
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from...
3,347 Reviews
from US$ 104.80*
Best Seller
Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport...
765 Reviews
from US$ 104.80*
1 reply
Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
340 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATAF - 24-hour tickets

Tickets valid 24 hours are not sold any longer by ATAF. I suppose that the reason for this is that there is really no point buying them! A single ticket is valid 90 minutes and costs €1.50. The city center is very walkable and you hardly need a bus, if you don’t want a ride up to Piazzale Michelangelo (walkable too) or up to Fiesole.

So as long as you won’t stay outside of the city center, you will hardly need more than two single tickets a day for a total cost of €3.00

Reply to: ATAF - 24-hour tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted