We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paper shops in Cortona

Ottawa
Level Contributor
281 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paper shops in Cortona

Hello travellers,

I am looking for paper shops( cards, writing paper, pens , etc.) in Cortona and Arezzo. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it !

Thank you,

Masaryk

Roma
Level Contributor
28 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paper shops in Cortona

there is a nice paper shop on Via Nazionale in Cortona that sells all the things you have mentioned, I can't recall the name of the shop but if you walk along Via Nazionale towards the city hall you'll find it just before the main square on the left. They sell: fountan pens, inkpots, writing paper, seals & sealing wax, birthday cards etc.etc.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
281 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Paper shops in Cortona

Hello,

Thank you very much for the information. That's exactly what I am looking for. I see that you are from Roma. I will also spend time in Roma, so if you ever have the time and know some paper shops there, could you please let me know,

Grazie,

Masaryk

Roma
Level Contributor
28 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paper shops in Cortona

that's easy, the shop you need is called Fabriano which is in Via del Babbuino 173 (5 mins walk from the Spanish steps).

Their site is:

www.fabrianoboutique.com/products.asp

Ciao

4. Re: Paper shops in Cortona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2010, 09:47