We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volotea flight from Bari to Santorini

adelaide
Level Contributor
183 posts
15 reviews
Volotea flight from Bari to Santorini

Hi, has anyone flown from Bari to Santorini with Volotea recently? We want to do this but have seen some bad reviews. It's so much quicker than getting back to Rome or Naples and then flying.

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
601 posts
460 reviews
1. Re: Volotea flight from Bari to Santorini

Their TripAdvisor reviews are actually pretty good for a low-cost airline. What exactly are you concerned about? For such a short flight I don't even see the point in having facilities, etc.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,682 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Volotea flight from Bari to Santorini

You see bad reviews of Tiger in Australia, but it gets you there. Apart from different rules on luggage, I don't think there is much difference between any of the airlines flying within Europe.

adelaide
Level Contributor
183 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Volotea flight from Bari to Santorini

Hi, thanks for your reply. I don't care about fancy meals etc. just want to get from A to B without too much delay. I read said that people got bumped off and that flights didn't go at all, so people were stranded. I think they only fly to Santorini one day a week so if it was cancelled, it would be really hard to get to Santorini quickly.

Cheers

Reply to: Volotea flight from Bari to Santorini
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted