We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best 'Aperitivo' in Milan ?

london/uk
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Best 'Aperitivo' in Milan ?

I'd like to read about expressions/ opinions about the aperitivos, you've ever had in Milan.

Up to now, my best experiences were in Turin (not really at the corner to pop out for a meal, :)), where vast selections of hot and cold meals and variety of desserts were spread on buffet tables (6-9pm) by EUR 6. But surely, there must be places in Milan as well... maybe, I just haven't found the right ones, yet...

Thank you for any recommendations.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
11,868 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best 'Aperitivo' in Milan ?

Actually the so-called happy hour (i.e. one drink + an all-you-can-eat buffet) is said to have been invented in Milan...

There are hundreds of such places in Milan. One of the trendiest ones at the moment is 'Pescheria da Claudio' -- yes, a fishmonger, where you can have a glass of champagne and fresh sushi and the like. That's more expensive, though.

Otherwise, regular bars I like are the Brera, the El Beverin or the Jamaica, all in the Brera district. Satndard fare is 6 euro at the moment.

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
704 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best 'Aperitivo' in Milan ?

I'd say 'Cuore', which is on one of the side streets off Via Torino (can't remember the name I'm afraid, but it's on the Ticinese end rather than the Duomo end).

Very interesting decor, cool lights, sort of psychedelic 60s, very good cocktail list and nibbles until 8 pm I think.

Perhaps someone here knows the right address.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best 'Aperitivo' in Milan ?

My favourite bar for an aperitivo is Marino's at the Scala. Drinks are between 8& 10€ with an unending supply of canape's etc. & the atmosphere's great.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best 'Aperitivo' in Milan ?

Hello

I suggest one place for "Aperitivo"

Union Club in Via Moretto da Brescia, 36

If you like an easy place where meal is hot and good.

Simonttx@yahoo.com

london/uk
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best 'Aperitivo' in Milan ?

Thank you everyone... but please carry on... recommending.

I might try them all, one by one. Any good around the central station and/ or 2000mtrs radius?

Many thanks

6. Re: Best 'Aperitivo' in Milan ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 06:49