We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using hotel facility in Milan without spending the night

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Using hotel facility in Milan without spending the night

I will arrive Milan around noon and will stay with a friend that night. In the meantime, I need a place to rest, take a shower, and refresh before I meet up with my friend, who will meet me in the evening. Is there any hotel around towntown area that would allow the use of its facility (basically a room) for a fee without requiring an overnight stay? Thanks in advance for your input.

Edited: 14 July 2012, 11:23
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using hotel facility in Milan without spending the night

Dear Golfen R

welcome in the Milan forum.

Yes there are hotels with hours fare. It doesn't mean they are cheaper than the ones with the price including an overnight.

You can surf on Google with these keywords "motel ore milano".

I would either suggest you to check the hotels in TA ordering by prices (tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g187849-Milan_Lombard…) and, in case, to write them asking for an addition discount.

Regards..

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Using hotel facility in Milan without spending the night

Thank you, Carmen. This is helpful, but all postings are in Italian, a language which I don't speak. However, Malpensa Sheraton offers day stay option at €70, from 9:00 am to 18:00 pm. It is by no means cheap, but meets the need. So, I will book a day room there. Thanks again for your tip.

Golfen

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Using hotel facility in Milan without spending the night

Dear Golfen R

you are right the posts were in Italian, but it was a way to search hotels in the downtown that could apply that kind of tariff. I searched for you and the hourly tariff was no showed on their website, so you had to contact them.

If you prefer to stop in Malpensa I like also the Sheraton option. It's very convenient (reachable by foot!). I agree it's not a cheap solution, but I think that it's not a difference of 10:20 € to make a big deal when you are on holiday :)

Enjoy Milan and surroundings

regards..

Carmen

4. Re: Using hotel facility in Milan without spending the night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 23:48