We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milan Outlet Shopping for Prada Bags

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Milan Outlet Shopping for Prada Bags

Hi,

I am planning to shop for Prada Bags at Milan shopping outlets in Apr.

I've read about Salvagente (Il) and D-MAGAZINE OUTLET. Does anyone know which outlet will have a greater variety of Prada Bags?

I've read the Salvagente (Il) accepts cash only. Is that true? What are the modes of payment at D-MAGAZINE OUTLET?

I am a non-european tourist. Are purchases made at the outlets, eligible for the VAT refund.

I've only an afternoon, hence I can probably only choose one of the outlets to shop at.

Thanks!

Edited: 08 March 2011, 11:18
Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milan Outlet Shopping for Prada Bags

Don't know about Prada bags but I have been to Salvagente and it looked more like a jumble sale than an outlet, didn't notice if they had bags.

2. Re: Milan Outlet Shopping for Prada Bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2012, 16:30
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Milan Outlet Shopping for Prada Bags

Dear mosaich2t

welcome to the forum for Milan.

About Il Salvagente you may also look here: tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

For what I have read they are both mostly specialized on cloths and shoes, so it's difficult to give you advice about the best shop for Prada Bags.

regards..

4. Re: Milan Outlet Shopping for Prada Bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 14:45