We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus schedule to Lugano from Menaggio

san francisco
Level Contributor
91 posts
50 reviews
Bus schedule to Lugano from Menaggio

We are planning a day trip to Lugano from Bellagio later this month and have a few questions. From all the great posts on this topic, we are planning the ferry to Menaggio, then the C12 bus to Lugano. When I go to the bus website, asfautolinee, the only travel times listed are late afternoon, no morning times! Also, is travel more restricted on Saturday or Sunday?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Southampton
Level Contributor
4,560 posts
188 reviews
1. Re: Bus schedule to Lugano from Menaggio

Hi,

Here's a pdf timetable from the website:

asfautolinee.it/wr-resource/…

The key at the top tells you on what days each service runs. I think Fer6 means every day apart from Sunday whilst Gior means every day and Fest means Sundays and / or Bank Holidays. (I stand corrected if any of these are wrong!) Almost inevitably there is probably less of a service on a Sunday.

Southampton
Level Contributor
4,560 posts
188 reviews
2. Re: Bus schedule to Lugano from Menaggio

Hi,

I should also have added that the timetables change on 8th June to the summer schedules.

Edited: 08 May 2016, 01:29
san francisco
Level Contributor
91 posts
50 reviews
3. Re: Bus schedule to Lugano from Menaggio

Thank you! That was very helpful!

4. Re: Bus schedule to Lugano from Menaggio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2017, 10:47