We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Bellagio on the waterfront with lakeview rooms?

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel in Bellagio on the waterfront with lakeview rooms?

I'm traveling Oct 30-Nov 2 to Bellagio and am finding most of the hotels closed. Hotel Bellagio is the only option I've found so far. Is there a better hotel on the waterfront you'd recommend, and are shops, bars and restaurants open the end of October. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Bellagio
Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy
Hotel Bellagio
Hotel Bellagio
836 Reviews
Bellagio, Italy
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
44,182 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Bellagio on the waterfront with lakeview rooms?

I've stayed at Hotel Metropole with a lake view

cheshire, england
Level Contributor
6,653 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Bellagio on the waterfront with lakeview rooms?

Hotel Metropole is right on the water's edge. Most of he others - whilst having lake views - have the road running between them and the water. It's not a very busy road - but it's there nonetheless.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,793 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Bellagio on the waterfront with lakeview rooms?

I would think that the Hotel Bellagio's sister property, the Hotel du Lac, would be open, and it is water facing. We just had a nice stay there in late April.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Du Lac
Hotel Du Lac
894 Reviews
Bellagio, Italy
4. Re: Hotel in Bellagio on the waterfront with lakeview rooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2017, 09:46