We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Museum and transport pass, is it worth it?

1 post
Museum and transport pass, is it worth it?

So I’m travelling to Genoa in two weeks time to visit a friend of mine who has been there for a year. I’m thinking of getting one of these joint museum and bus tickets that let you on the subway and into museums really cheaply. https:/… . So would it be worth it? Or am I being ripped off? Thank you very much.

5 replies to this topic
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
32,878 posts
1. Re: Museum and transport pass, is it worth it?

You're not being ripped off at all. It's a good deal. But only if you want to visit sufficient museums in the period of validity to make the best of it. Only you can know that. All individual museum prices are online if you click through on http://www.visitgenoa.it/en/museigenova

If you just want the transport element (buses, funiculars, metro, regional trains within city limits), there is a 24 hour Genovapass for €4.50, another good deal, as it pays for itself with only three rides.

Australia
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
62 reviews
2. Re: Museum and transport pass, is it worth it?

And the 24 hour transit pass. At news or tobacco stand as in Rome? We are looking forward to being in Via Cairoli 19-25 September.

Edited: 07 August 2018, 06:50
Australia
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: Museum and transport pass, is it worth it?

Or is there a useful weekly pass?

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
32,878 posts
4. Re: Museum and transport pass, is it worth it?

No weekly pass. The 24 hour Genovapass is from proper tobacconists and AMT ticket machines. It may be from some newsstands, but many only stock the basic €1.50 and €1.60 tickets.

Australia
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
62 reviews
5. Re: Museum and transport pass, is it worth it?

Grazie tante, Perilizia.

Reply to: Museum and transport pass, is it worth it?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Genoa