We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to park in San Marino?

Norway
7 posts
Save Topic
Where to park in San Marino?

I am taking a day trip by car from Bologna to San Marino, and I am wondering where I should park when I get there. I am travelling with my one year old daughter, so I want the trip to be as smooth as possible.

Looking at maps, it seems like I have the option of parking near the city center, or near Borgo Maggiore (connected by cableway).

Any suggestions?

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,447 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to park in San Marino?

last time I was there I drove most of the way up and parked at the carpark next to the main Fortress walls (just off the via Piana is the Orto dell Collegio - I actually parked at the back exit road of the car park). It's a little bit of a hike up - but the whole place is UP

To avoid NOT finding a parking place further up your easiest approach would be to take the cablecar.

Are you going to carry her or did you want to (try to) use a push chair/buggy/stroller?

2. Re: Where to park in San Marino?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2010, 10:46