We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to park in San Marino?

Norway
7 posts
Save Topic
Where to park in San Marino?

I am taking a day trip by car from Bologna to San Marino, and I am wondering where I should park when I get there. I am travelling with my one year old daughter, so I want the trip to be as smooth as possible.

Looking at maps, it seems like I have the option of parking near the city center, or near Borgo Maggiore (connected by cableway).

Any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Bologna
Bologna
Province of Bologna, Italy
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
13,270 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to park in San Marino?

last time I was there I drove most of the way up and parked at the carpark next to the main Fortress walls (just off the via Piana is the Orto dell Collegio - I actually parked at the back exit road of the car park). It's a little bit of a hike up - but the whole place is UP

To avoid NOT finding a parking place further up your easiest approach would be to take the cablecar.

Are you going to carry her or did you want to (try to) use a push chair/buggy/stroller?

2. Re: Where to park in San Marino?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about City of San Marino