We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adriabus Urbino-Pesaro

Lincolnville, Maine
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Adriabus Urbino-Pesaro

In April I will be staying in Urbino for two nights. I have looked at the Adriabus schedule from Pesaro train station to Borgo Mercatale in Urbino. That seems fairly clear. My trouble is that when returning to Pesaro train station the schedule is a little confusing to me. Do I catch the bus in Borgo Mercatale or Di Vittorio 1? Also, when looking at Google maps street view, I don't see the Di Vittorio 1 stop in the direction out of Urbino. I do see a bus stop, but it is on the opposite side of the road. Has anyone used that stop, and, if so, where is it? Thank you for your help.

3 replies to this topic
Marche, Italy
Level Contributor
5,309 posts
121 reviews
1. Re: Adriabus Urbino-Pesaro

Borgo Mercatale di Urbino is a large square in the bottom of the hill. There is big parking with bus arrivals from Pesaro and here there are the departures of the buses to Pesaro.

Ask here for information.

Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
2. Re: Adriabus Urbino-Pesaro

Hi - I am making a similar journey in May this year - bus from Urbino to Pesaro then train to Bologna. Were you able to find the bus station without any difficulty in Urbino? Would like to be aware of any unforeseen mishaps that could occur trying to find the bus station :)

London
Level Contributor
3,013 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Adriabus Urbino-Pesaro

Using Bologna as a base to visit Urbino is not ideal. Have you considered to spend a few days on the coast? May is such a wonderful time of the year to be in the area and there is so much to see: Gradara, Rimini, San Marino, Ravenna, Santarcangelo, Verucchio, etc.

Edited: 30 March 2018, 19:12
Reply to: Adriabus Urbino-Pesaro
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Urbino