We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Borgese visit using Roma Card how to reserve time slot

Hawaii
Level Contributor
134 posts
6 reviews
3 helpful votes
Villa Borgese visit using Roma Card how to reserve time slot
Save

I plan to use the Roma Pass for museum visits: in the case of Villa Borgese a reservation for a time slot is required. When I go to the website, there is no option for booking a time, without paying full tariff...how do folks with Roma Pass organize visits to Villa Borgese or any other sites that require reservation, but which offer a reduction for Roma Pass holders.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
50 posts
10 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Villa Borgese visit using Roma Card how to reserve time slot
Save

Hi:

I just called them to make a reservation. The number is +39 06 32810. You dont need to pay anything over the phone. They give you a confirmation number, which is sufficient to enter. I guess if this is the first or second museum you are visting with the Roma Pass, you wont have to pay anything.

Sanjay

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
1,09,727 posts
16 reviews
17 helpful votes
2. Re: Villa Borgese visit using Roma Card how to reserve time slot
Save

I think that the Galleria Borghese is the only museum covered by the Roma Pass that has booked entry times.

You book by phone, which does not take long. Say you will be using a Roma Pass. When you go to collect your tickets (which must be done at least 30 minutes before your entry time), you will have to show your Roma Pass or pay the normal entry fee.

From the USA, the number is 011 39 06 32810

3. Re: Villa Borgese visit using Roma Card how to reserve time slot

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 10:46
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.