We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

Leominster, MA
Level Contributor
27 posts
123 reviews
cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

I am taking a 2 day cooking class with Diane Seed in Rome on August 5th & 6th. Can you tell me what to expect?

Rome
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

Diane is highly recommended. We think that 2 days is a bit too little to really learn / do a lot, however!

You might want to contact her and outline yr expectations so you're not disappointed: e.g., are you an experienced chef? So you don't find yourself learning the basics...Do you want advanced dishes?

Ask her the numbers of courses you will prepare, etc. etc.

In short, don't leave it to chance.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26,047 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

That is a name from the past for me, like early 1990's. I would be interested to know what she is offering these days. Not that I think she is passe, just that I personally have not been following what she has to offer. I liked her 1990's stuff though. Please feed back on her course.

Leominster, MA
Level Contributor
27 posts
123 reviews
3. Re: cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

Thanks!

I will do that.

Leominster, MA
Level Contributor
27 posts
123 reviews
4. Re: cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

Will do!

Rome
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

Try her website:

italiangourmet.com/cookingschoolinrome.php

Or, just contacting her directly and formulating what you want to learn...I'm sure she has something for everyone.

Leominster, MA
Level Contributor
27 posts
123 reviews
6. Re: cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

I took a 2 day cooking class with Diane Seed the 1st week of August. On my first day in Rome the class was 6:30 - 9; and the 2nd day was 10:30 - 2PM.

Both days were wonderful! It was very interactive with lots of discussion. We made 4 dishes each day and sat down and tasted them with wine and discussed each one as well as a discussion on olive oil. It was very informative and FUN!! I would highly recommend her cooking class.

London, United...
Level Contributor
236 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

Hello,

Yeah I remember Diane from the 80's and I'm happy she still organizes food lessons:-) Is it self promotion? I don't know:-) we do offer rome cooking class in Rome with young and licensed Italian Chef!

Have a nice day!

Nancy Aiello

8. Re: cooking class in Rome with Diane Seed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2010, 10:46