We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

I finally got to buy 3 tickets for end of July after trying for over 12 hours. They must have just released a few more tickets and tour. However, all I received was an email confirming payment and date. There is no indication of what tour/ticket I purchased or the date/time of tour. Am I supposed to get a ticket? Where do I present this email upon arrival? Thanks.

10 replies to this topic
CT
Level Contributor
35 posts
1. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

Haha i just posted the same question. Didn't see your post..lol

United States
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
1 review
2. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

Did you check your spam / junk folder?

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
40,481 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

It could take a while for the email to come through because of all the traffic on the website. Check your junk/spam folders.

Donna

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
458 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

My voucher came in a second email a short time after the payment confirmation.

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
5. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

As it turns out when I translated the email, which came in Italian, my submission was actually declined or refused. I tried booking again after monitoring the site for over 16 hours, when a few tickets became available, I got the same result and email. When I called my Credit card company, I was informed this was done by the vendor. I filled in name, card number expiry date and security code. But apparently they declined because I needed a personal code. Does anyone find it odd that the pages for ordering and filling in personal info is all in English but the page for gathering payment info is all in Italian? Did I miss something in filling in the payment info since it was in Italian?

United States
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
1 review
6. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

<<<<Does anyone find it odd that the pages for ordering and filling in personal info is all in English but the page for gathering payment info is all in Italian?

No, I don't because the CoopCulture website uses a third party website for payment processing.

<<<<Did I miss something in filling in the payment info since it was in Italian?

What type of credit card where you trying to use? When I was buying my tickets, I was using Google Chrome for my browser and had the translation to English turned on. The first time I tried to book tour tickets, I selected "Mastercard" which had been translated in English and the transaction got rejected (with the translation turned on, there were 2 options for me that stated "Mastercard"). I went back, turned the translation off and looked at the website in Italian and picked the option for Maestro (which would have been the other option I was looking at) and it went through fine.

United States
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
1 review
7. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

momgrom: Do you know if your credit card is enrolled in the 3D secure protocol? If your card is not enrolled, the transaction will probably get declined (especially for Vatican Museums).

For Visa cards, it is called - Verified by Visa

For Mastercards, it is called - SecureCode

If you call the first line operator of the credit card company, they will say the card "is fine and not blocked". Specifically ask for a Verified by Visa or SecureCode rep and they should be able to help you out.

New York, New York...
Level Contributor
621 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

are you supposed to also get a ticket with just the open ticket (no tour)?

United States
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
1 review
9. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

TheFastL1fe: Yes, in many cases. Did you check your spam / junk folder? Or did you purchase any reduced price or free tickets within the same transaction? In that case, you wouldn't. Only full priced tickets can be printed at home.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
40,481 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached

If you just bought full priced adult open tickets you will get a pdf to print at home. If you booked free, reduced, tour or audio guides you won't get the pdf.

Donna

Reply to: Booked ticket/tour with CoopCulture but NO e-ticket attached
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted