We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

I am wondering if you can tell me what I reserved....sounds like a dumb questions, but my email response came in Italian and it not clear to me and I am confused.

COLOSSEUM - ENGLISH TOUR + ENTRANCE I want all of this. Does it also include entrance to the roman forum/palatine hill also? If not, can I purchase it? Can I do it when I pick up my tickets?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Colosseum
Colosseum
1,25,468 Reviews
Rome, Italy
9 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

Who did you book with? If the response is in Italian then was your booking in Italian.? Your post is not very clear. If it says Colosseum tour and entrance then that's exactly what you will get.

Sorry can't help you much more

Mentioned in this post
Colosseum
Colosseum
1,25,468 Reviews
Rome, Italy
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,203 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

Who did you book with and how much did you pay? If you booked with the official coopculture site you would book tours and entry tickets separately. Their tours don't include entry tickets.

Donna

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

I booked with the official coopculture site . I don't have entrance tickets with this? It says English Tour and Entrance. I paid $19 .00

Edited: 14 March 2018, 20:17
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,203 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

Yes, I just checked the site and they have changed this option as well.

You have entry tickets and a tour. Print out your confirmation email and take it with you. Be sure to be there early enough to get through the security check point.

Your entry ticket also includes the forum/palatine hill.

Donna

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

Thank you all for the response. Great!

Donna, thank you for the detailed information. You are a gold mine of valuable information here. You certainly work hard as the Destination Expert for Rome !

Edited: 15 March 2018, 04:31
Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Fremont, California
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

Hi Donna,

I'm a little confused with the standard Colosseum Tour - are we able to walk around to the other areas, after our tour is over? Can we walk to the floor and the top rings?

Thank You,

Mentioned in this post
Colosseum
Colosseum
1,25,468 Reviews
Rome, Italy
United States
Level Contributor
878 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

<<<are we able to walk around to the other areas, after our tour is over?<<<

After any tour, you can walk around the areas of the Colosseum covered by general entry admission and stay for as long as you like (until closing).

<<<Can we walk to the floor and the top rings?<<<

No, you have to book and go on the Underground / Arena tour for "floor" access or the Belvedere tour for "top ring" access. Even if you purchase these tours, you can only access these areas during the tour. Once the tour concludes, you cannot go back to these areas.

Mentioned in this post
Colosseum
Colosseum
1,25,468 Reviews
Rome, Italy
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

Hi Donna, we have bought tickets for the Colosseum-English Tour + Entrance next month. Do we meet a guide inside Colosseum? After security?? How can I know what time I need to arrive? I do not know if I need 1 hour or 2 hours to get inside. Just a l little unsure about it :-)

Mentioned in this post
Colosseum
Colosseum
1,25,468 Reviews
Rome, Italy
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,203 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance

Karina, you will meet the guide inside after you go through security. Go to the events desk to check in for the tour and they will tell you the meeting spot. Give yourself at least 45 minutes to get through security and to the meeting spot. The guards won't let you in 2 hours before your tour so no need to show up that early.

Donna

Reply to: What did I reserve? Colosseum - English Tour + Entrance
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted