We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volotea

Level Contributor
43 posts
Volotea

I am looking for advice on flying with Volotea. I found a direct flight from Santorini to Naples on July 1, 2019 which would be idea just nervous flying through them with their reviews. How reliable would it be compared to flying with Aegean or Olympic?

Special Offer
Ruins of Pompeii & Mt Vesuvius Day...
3,899 Reviews
from US$ 124.92*
US$ 138.80
Likely To Sell Out
Discover the Ancient Ruins of...
Pompeii Ruins Day Tour from Rome
31 Reviews
from US$ 157.31*
2 replies to this topic
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
18,553 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Volotea

I think you might have more luck posting your question on the Air Travel forum: https:/…ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Travel.html

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Volotea

Caitlin W,

You have obviously been deliberating about a flight from Santorini to Naples for a while. No-one can make your decision for you. Most of the complaints about Volotea appear to relate to add on fees, older planes and indifferent staff. If you are sure that you will follow all the rules with regard to luggage size, check in online, print boarding pass etc, you are happy with the overall price and flight times, then book it. A direct flight is a bonus in my book. You are holidaying in some beautiful locations, so if a short flight isn't great but gets you from a to b quickly, it isn't bad in the scheme of your lovely holiday.

Reply to: Volotea
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted